Sunday, February 7, 2010

Virtual Boy Pokemon Fier Fight Pokemon Fire Red Virtual Boy Advance Problems?

Pokemon Fire Red Virtual Boy Advance problems? - virtual boy pokemon fier fight

so read on forums and research everything, but nobody has an answer or step by step guide to the work it ....

Resolution does not save the game on fire red in the game ... ik u can keep on file, store, and ... Only if it comes against the elite four u have to keep internally in the game .... How can I do? I've tried, 128K or whatever I tried to change the reset and tried the automatic flash, and change nothing else .... nothing is more .... and I really do not want to restart cuz 1 I Love My Pokemon and worked hard for it .... 2 id still have the same problem ... 3 This is really stupid and he needs to find a solution and should be fixed once and for all those for whom further meetings of this problem

Please reply with some advice as they make this work so that everyone can do this job

ur work is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment