Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Seal Pop Up Camper Has Anyone Had Trouble Breathing While In A Pop Up Camper?

Has anyone had trouble breathing while in a pop up camper? - how to seal pop up camper

In 1989, we Rockwood popup camper, and the three of us have noticed that at one time or another, we wake in the night feeling like you can not get enough air in the inside and for a while until it's over. I was the first thing that happened several years ago and thought it was a kind of panic attacks, but it has happened with my husband twice, once our son too, but only in the pop-up vehicles. Could it be that our politicians are too weak, or there really a lack of oxygen? It seems sealed, but we can not understand why the problem and it has happened only twice in the last 8 years. There is only one of us happens to sleep in the pop-up, and never at the same time. It's always been at different times. I thought I could agoraphobia or anything, but it is in this way. It did not happen during the game, there are cards or a movie, we laying down the night in the. We've cleaned up the details, but maybe somewhere mold? I probably use again until we can understand what & #039; happens, so we rented a house for our vacation instead of camping this summer. I want to stop camping, but my instinct says that one of this problem before it pop up again to solve. Any ideas would be appreciated. If anyone has this experience, I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never lived.

Post a Comment