Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finepix J10 Frozen Fujifilm Finepix J10?

Fujifilm finepix j10? - finepix j10 frozen

I just got a little less than a month [[fortunately still under warranty &]]
and I have things changeing settings in the IT and viewing of images, so that all keyboard keys just froze, if not more, I do not hit on the [[and I change this setting]], but this change has yet to screen. I could not disable. I had to remove the battery, only for her, only to turn it off, as evidenced by the target return again but still my question that I must return for a camera of equal or lesser value? Or should the same thing? You know what to do if I have and will.?
Sorry, that was so long.

1 comments:

jaws87 said...

I watched the review of the camera and see what it says. After looking at the issue of considering other equal to the value and see how they do it. I hope you can get an answer from their own. Hope this helps, good luck and God bless.

Post a Comment