Saturday, February 13, 2010

D-link 200 Problem Restart Problem With D Link DSL 200 Installation In Vista?

Problem with D Link DSL 200 installation in vista? - d-link 200 problem restart

Hey Guys! I have my computer to Windows Vista. And I can not install the drivers on my computer. I know that the drivers for Vista is not listed, so I am the driver from the internet on Vista. The problem is that every time I, the program always asks me to restart the computer, do not appear at all, but after restarting the installation window. and if you re-install again asked to restart. They all have the option to install the driver for dlink dsl 200 in Vista? I know how I install it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you must ask here do not allow e-mail.
D-Link, it's a router?
DSL, wireless high-speed, right?
You do not need a driver for a DSL router or operating system to load, but you do not need a driver for your WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n card.

Post a Comment