Saturday, February 20, 2010

Interview Thank You How To Write A Post Interview Thank You Note If You Only Know First Names?

How to write a post interview thank you note if you only know first names? - interview thank you

I just had an interview and you want to send a thank-you. I was interviewed a total of 4 persons. The problem is that only know the full name of the department head (he was one of the 4). I know the names of the other 3, but as a field of health, who do not hold business cards and there are no names on the web. What should I do? Can a letter to the entire department? Can I use first names?

2 comments:

amma.mar... said...

Send a thank you card, the person whose name you know that the leader appears to be, and ask them to watch out because the rest of the commission of the interview. I am now in search committee, and many of our candidates have done the same. So you're a pro in front of his interlocutors, while at the same time must all participate in the process.

Good luck!

Katrina said...

tradingsolution.org on sites in
Internet for Forex!
Browse our resources or simply
Search
http://tradingsolution.org/

Post a Comment