Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Huge Vigina My Twin Sister Had Her Period A Year Before Mine And I Have So Much Hair In My Vigina For Almost 2 YearsHELP?

My twin sister had her period a year before mine and i have so much hair in my vigina for almost 2 yearsHELP? - huge vigina

I have a twin sister and I can only HER. Starting at 2 ½ years. I hairs vagina and buttocks. Its been so long as I can remember.my breasts are large and there are a few hairs at a time them.MY not come Is this normal or should I say someone. I am very Müllner toHELP Me Someone WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

6 comments:

DavyDoo said...

Frankly, I do, what you should talk to ur doctor. They had a hormonal imbalance.

Read My Lips said...

My twin sister is older than me and she started like 6 months after me.

Chill.

¨^¨ Honey Bunny¨^¨ said...

Wait a lil more time and even worse if their doctor and check

Truth_ma... said...

Uneven I said how old you are ...... But if you are under 15 years, I would not worry ...... and if you do not worry .... wait a while ..... ur probly young

Linda B said...

More likely, the truth is still young enough that your hormones are trying to meet. The body of every person is different. Even with the same woman each time and every pregnancy is different. Hormones have a delicate balance, and if you pull something. That's it, you are not equal in every respect. You are two young women.
Peace

Maison F said...

Well, how old you are, that would be useful to know

Post a Comment