Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Remove Xmas Tree From Desktop Windows Xp WIll Anyone Come To My Old Xmas Tree Farm To Remove The Trees And Pay Me For It?

WIll anyone come to my old xmas tree farm to remove the trees And pay me for it? - how to remove xmas tree from desktop windows xp

I have over 5 hectares of pine in Greene, NY to be clearly identified. I know theres people out there that are bought, but they come here? "I am available to cancel the charge and, if necessary.

Mostly pine, white fir, Douglas fir and some of them. Trees range from 12 '- 27'

2 comments:

Big Kev said...

When I was waiting for Christmas to put some ads on the ground and sell the smaller trees such as Christmas, perhaps the gift of a few great local places, then cut and sell the rest for firewood. The branches will be a bonfire of Nice, occasionally, or in other ways.

Josh G said...

If you cut em on file, they would be lighter than wood, but it's work takes time, that would take some time to complete.

You can try contacting a company for paper (Mead). It is used to pay landowners if I lived in southern Ohio, the harvesting of trees. Many owners have benefited from the money very well.

Here is the phone number of the consumer Mead: 800.648.6323. At least you can in the right direction.

Hope it helps.

Post a Comment