Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wally Mo Axle Wheaten Crate Training Problems- Wally Is 7 Months Old And Still Messes In His Crate Daily!?

Wheaten Crate Training Problems- Wally is 7 months old and still messes in his crate daily!? - wally mo axle

I am doing everything I should be, in my experience, my company's 3-year-old dog, websites, etc.

Wally is back when I was about 9 weeks, and was immediately introduced into their cage. For the first few months, he peed and pooed in his big box with a file. At about 4 months. stop pooing in his crate, but still angry. He was neutered a month ago, and during the week was out of his cage and not a problem (he stayed the whole week). It was good back in his cage for a week or less. Now I'm going home at lunch to see shit in his cage, and returned from work to still Poo (Poos out before them) to work!

It is wrapped 7-5 with one hour out of his cage for lunch. Again, I've checked everything by hand to rotate enough space, the timing in line to go without food and water in the box to the toilet, before and after packaging, a veterinarian. He has to go no problems with the house, even through the back door.

What am I missing? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment