Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Retaining Wall Problems Problem W/ Retaining Wall Between My Property And My Neighbors.?

Problem w/ Retaining Wall Between My Property and My Neighbors.? - retaining wall problems

I have a retaining wall behind my house with my garden. He is 3-4 meters high. The wall of about 60 years since it was built with the house. The wall cracks and was ready to dump a long time. Nearby garage on the other side of the wall. The type of soil piled up against him once again my wall, so it will not fall. Here is the real problem, complained to my new neighbor on the wall. I said, it would be half a stone wall, he voted with the other half to be paid. He said the money was too much, and that the removal of dirt, the walls and the construction of a wall of 4x4 wooden board. First, I do not want a thin wooden wall held my patio party is doomed to failure. Secondly, I do not want the removal of dirt, the fall of the Berlin Wall crumble and leave my yard. The dirt is his property, so that I can not say no. The wall also has its way across my property line and closer to her. Does this mean that the wall is put in your responsibility and you can, what you want? WhDo I Have? Can call the police if you break down the wall, who me? Please, if you have any experience in this help me a lot. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment