Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fast Credit Card Application Renting An Apartment On My Own And Living On My Own. Credit Application?

Renting an apartment on my own and living on my own. Credit application? - fast credit card application

Now I am in a very bad phase of my life. Any help is welcome.

I am 20 years old. My family and I are (legal) immigrants. I am delighted to start working on the next two weeks. I will go and live, work and pay my college in my account. (Just back from a university level 1 when I was a physics student, I have goals in life, I am not one of those immigrants are) bad

Here lies the problem:

I have no credit or credit history. And the apartment office does say something about that a credit application. How do I do that?

1) How fast can I get a credit for a job?

The rent is only $ 389, it can succeed.

2) How do I get credit history?

Please believe that I can help my parents. I'm on my own. Please help me. I'm not completely familiar with the business of housing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment