Friday, December 11, 2009

Patch Ita Office 2007 I Need To Uninstall A Language Patch From Photoshop CS 8...how?

I need to uninstall a language patch from Photoshop CS 8...how? - patch ita office 2007

Well, I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS 8 a few days ago, means I can not talk ..... ERM

In any case, the file is a patch (I guess) I think you install a patch in Italian, my Photoshop software.

The name of the file "Adobe Photoshop CS patch ITA" so ... Yes.
How can this patch from my program of PS? I can not read Italian, and will not only learn how to use Photoshop. D: That's strange, everything but the menus are in English.
Only menus in Italian

I tried to exit the program and delete the patch file.
Without success, say: I have a program that you use.
And when I opened the patch, I think I have two options to install (it starts when I) to install, which (in my opinion, delete and the windows closed)


Thank you and all the help we can give. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment