Saturday, December 5, 2009

Removing Tripod Head Fun & Helpful Your Personal Photo Kit - Any Odd Items Or Adaptations?

Your personal photo kit - any odd items or adaptations? - removing tripod head fun & helpful

Some of the most experienced and talented photographers, but even if you just started, what kind of special kit you have in your camera bag - or how to customize the equipment for their personal needs?

I'll give you some examples to illustrate this: I replaced the cork mat on the tripod head with a rubber hose into a tire - to treat a work, because he was tired from my photo film unit, or leave the carpet my plate stand. Under the record sleeve, a screw D - I is around a small loop of string around him, so I do not tinker, if I remove the card ... I often need to work quickly.

In my camera bag, I) ear plugs (for the work of a band, a small flashlight to work (in the dark), calipers (for walks in the woods all / field) and an altimeter, it also contributes to navigation.

What special or unusual items that to bring you, and why? ... I am very curious and interesting answers will surely get here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment