Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prostate Relief Is It Possible To Get Relief From IRS Debt Without Hiring An Expensive Firm? Can It Be Done By The Individual?

Is it possible to get relief from IRS debt without hiring an expensive firm? Can it be done by the individual? - prostate relief

2001 was not paid taxes. Ms. X has no file. The H & R Block processed. Not send the women of X during this time had bladder and prostate removed due to cancer. Taxes were the last thing on my mind. They have since divorced, and then-wife and I joined with $ 40K in debt to the IRS. The interest is compounded. As in all life, never made to pay these debts? Should I refinance my house to eliminate this demand? Can I fight all alone, without help from any company that charges less than $ 3K, and can give no guarantees? Happy to arrange a letter to my MP, what the state, etc. for any advice you can give to send. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment