Saturday, January 9, 2010

Barefoot Girls Girls Who Are Always Barefoot: How Would You Describe Your Feet?

Girls who are always barefoot: how would you describe your feet? - barefoot girls

First, how many years you've always barefoot and how old are you now (if you do not mind)?

What do see your feet? How do you feel the touch? How does it feel to walk on rough surfaces, now that you are familiar?

I wonder if you ever feel the beauty of the feet. Of course I heard all the benefits of going barefoot, but it is by the appearance of price? Is it possible to go barefoot all the time nor the feet that look "decent" for the average citizen?

"Of course, open" and the soles of the feet in the rough, it can be accepted in their community, but the general picture of the "Nice legs opposite," especially for girls?

For the record, I have my feet the whole time, but I'm still out in flip-flops, sandals, or something else. And I look at my feet. Much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment