Saturday, January 30, 2010

Namaste Natural Cleaning Why Equate Evolution With Stalin And Hitler?

Why equate evolution with Stalin and Hitler? - namaste natural cleaning

I have someone to a question earlier about the ethnic cleansing that has somehow vague "natural selection" to answer a little bit absurd to. I do not think that what is not Hitler or Stalin is based on "natural selection" have. They advise, and then killed these people. In the case of Stalin, who was so paranoid that without really thinking about who he was ....... killed
Evolution is not based on this type of action, and it surprises me why anyone would use it to "take'...... I'm a Buddhist (he was Catholic) and no evidence that evolution happen. I do not see why so many people are mentally challenged ....
In any case, natural selection and similarities between Hitler.
People Namaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment